Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Dino Antics Day #3

It’s Wednesday and we spend the whole morning with our grand friends at their seniors home.  Well I was surprised, when I opened my traveling bin, to see the dinosaurs inside.
                        IMG_9670
I think they were attracted to the bird’s nest that I had in there because in the nest
                                         there was an egg.
                IMG_9672
                       And it looked like the egg was ready to hatch.
                  IMG_9677
I carefully moved them all on to the floor and left them for the children to discover.
                 IMG_9687
                 This child was very interested and had lot to say.
  IMG_9691IMG_9692
“Where did the egg come from?  How does the egg hatch?  Is there a dinosaur inside?”  She picked it up and figured out how to open the egg.
   IMG_9698IMG_9697
“Which are the parents?”  She picked up the two blue dinosaurs and said the baby
                             didn’t have it’s stripes yet.
              IMG_9695
               Do dinosaurs sit on their eggs to help them hatch?


No comments:

Post a Comment