Thursday, November 20, 2014

Pom Pom Collection

             IMG_1231
I saw this idea on a blog but for the life of me I can’t find which one.  So if it's yours, please let me know and I'll credit you.
 I think I need to re-think how I set up my Pinterest boards or pin items on several boards.  Anyways I really liked this idea for the sensory table.
           IMG_1281
Lay egg cartons (I used the egg flats) in the bottom of your table or tray.
            IMG_5151
                                 Add pom poms and utensils.
  IMG_5181IMG_5213
I offered two types of tongs; one you squeezed to open, the other you had to squeeze to close to grasp the pom pom.
             IMG_1329
I didn’t count the pom poms, when I put them in, to know if there were enough for each carton section.  This father and daughter worked at it for awhile and discovered we were short by two.
               IMG_5180 
          This a great activity for sharing and working cooperatively.

No comments:

Post a Comment